Military Law Attorneys
The military is a large, complex system. Whether you are attempting to correct your disability rating or you are facing investigation for an alleged offense, navigating the system alone can be daunting. Because military criminal and administrative cases are significantly different than civilian proceedings, and because service members have so much at stake, working with experienced lawyers who are fully prepared to fight on your behalf is crucial.
The Federal Practice Group handles the full range of matters affecting our military men and women, including:
- Administrative Disciplinary Actions
- Command and Criminal Investigations
- Criminal Defense and Court-Martial Litigation
- Discharge and Separation Defense
- Medical and Disability Assistance
- Post-Conviction Relief and Appellate Representation
- Records Correction
Are you facing involuntary separation or discharge? Contact us now.
Has your VA claim been denied? We may be able to help. Read why at Stripes.com.