Federal Employment Attorneys Helping to Protect Your Career

If you are a federal employee facing discrimination, a hostile work environment, unjust discipline, or your job is in jeopardy, our federal employment attorneys can help.

We represent federal government employees at all federal agencies who need legal assistance in matters including EEO complaints before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), replying to proposed disciplinary or adverse actions, MSPB appeals, and whistleblower retaliation or other prohibited personnel practice complaints before the U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC).

Our federal employment attorneys are also experienced in representing specialized personnel such as those in the Intelligence Community or Senior Executive Service (SES).   

Although challenging the federal government can be intimidating, with the right legal team behind you, success is possible. Our team will fight on your side.

Cross-Disciplinary Expertise

Choosing the best federal employment attorney to represent you can seem overwhelmingHowever, our team of experienced attorneys draws cross-disciplinary expertise from the firm’s complimentary practice groups, which include Corporate, Private Sector EmploymentMilitary, Security Clearance, and Federal Criminal Defense.

Whether your claim falls under an EEO Complaint or Whistleblower Retaliation, we can help. We specialize in providing a one-stop shop that simplifies complex problems.

Don’t navigate this alone – contact us to  schedule a consultation and let us use our experience to fight for your rights.

What Makes Us Different

From EEO complaints to adverse actions, our experienced federal employment attorneys ensure your entitlement to due process and legal representation every step of the way.

Represent government employees at all federal agencies, nationwide and overseas

Highly-skilled MSPB appeals attorneys with a proven track record

Notable success in EEO complaints and appeals

Frequently Asked Questions

Federal employees are protected from discrimination based on sex, gender, color, race, national origin, religion, age, and disability, and have the right to file an EEO complaint against their agency should they face discrimination. Federal employees also have the right to due process before being subjected to an adverse action  

Yes, federal employees can sue for discrimination, but first you must exhaust administrative remedies, which includes filing a formal complaint with your agency and letting 180 days pass. In many instances, federal employees elect to pursue their EEO complaints through the EEOC’s hearing process instead of filing a civil action. 

Federal employees must initiate contact with an EEO Counselor within 45 days of any act of discrimination. After an informal complaint stage, you will be issued a Notice of Right to File a formal complaint, which will permit you 15 days to do so.  

Federal employees do not have the right to sue for wrongful termination the way private sector employees do, but most federal employees have the right to appeal a removal to the MSPB, which will adjudicate whether the Agency can sustain any charges raised against you.  

Yes, most federal employees can file a complaint against their agency with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC) if they are facing whistleblower retaliation. If OSC does not accept your complaint for investigation and prosecution, OSC will issue you an Individual Right of Action (IRA) notice giving you the right to pursue corrective action at the MSPB. Federal employees do not have the right to sue in court under the Whistleblower Protection Act.

Speak with Our Federal Employment Attorneys today