FEDERAL APPEALS & APPELLATE LAW
The appellate attorneys at the Federal Practice Group understand the delicacy involved in the federal appeals process. There are many venues in which a federal appeal may be made, including the United States courts of appeal, circuit courts, and the United States Supreme Court. Nearly every legal decision carries with it the possibility of an appeal. Our appellate practice attorneys are skilled litigators who possess a keen ability to identify issues and advocate on your behalf.
The appellate attorneys at the Federal Practice Group work tirelessly to analyze all aspects of your case to ensure that a decision to appeal is the right one. If we decide to appeal, we will draft an appellate brief informing the court or administrative body of the grounds on which the appeal is being filed.
Our experienced attorneys will utilize their background knowledge in specialized legal practice areas to prepare you for the appeal process. The attorneys at The Federal Practice Group have successfully represented appellate clients challenging decisions before these various appellate courts and forums:
- United States Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- Navy and Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals
- United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Office of Federal Operations
- U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board
The attorneys at The Federal Practice Group can help you assess whether it makes sense for you, in your particular circumstance to appeal. We understand how frustrating it can be to spend years on a case without resolution, and our attorneys are ready to help weigh the factors when deciding whether or not to appeal.
CONTACT THE FEDERAL PRACTICE GROUP
The proven attorneys at the Federal Practice Group have over a century of combined experience successfully assisting federal employees, government contractors, and military personnel through the most difficult periods of their lives and careers.