Internationally Recognized Trial Attorneys
If you are need of a Postal Service Board of Contract appeals attorney in Virginia, contact us at The Federal Practice Group. If you are anticipating that you will be appearing before the Postal Service Board of Contract in Virginia, our attorney can meet with you at no charge to discuss your case. After the initial consultation, the guidance you receive should help you to make informed decisions about how you want to proceed. Understanding your legal options is critical and it’s important to have the information you need as early in the process as possible.
The Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals
The Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals is an independent tribunal that has the authority to hear appeals and make decisions on them. The Board is comprised of committees that were established in the Contract Disputes Act by Congress and is intended to resolve claims that related to a federal government contract. They can rule on appeals of contract decisions made by the Postal Regulatory Commission or the United States Postal Service. In addition:
- The Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals falls within the United States Postal Service Judicial Officer Department and the Judicial Officer serves as the Chairman.
- The Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals’ jurisdiction and authority in contract disputes is similar to that of the United States Court of Federal Claims. The contractor usually has the right to hire a Postal Service Board of Contract appeals attorney in Virginia to file an appeal with either the Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals or the court.
Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals Services Provided by Our Virginia Attorney
Our Postal Service Board of Contract appeals attorney in Virginia provides a wide range of legal services associated with Postal Service board of contract appeals. Our legal team is available for the following:
- Guidance on the selection and award of contrasts, disagreements and protests, interpretation of contract terms, administration of contracts, legal compliance requirements, subcontracting agreements, False Claims Act matters, fraud investigations, claims, debarment and termination, Freedom of Information Act requests, audits, and more.
- Litigation of bid and contract protests.
- Representation by our attorney in lawsuits filed with Postal Service Supplier Disagreement Resolution Official and in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, U.S. District Courts, and the Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals in Virginia.
- There are a number of dispute resolution procedures through the Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals which you can learn about from our attorney in Virginia.
- Any decisions made by the Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals cannot be changed or even reviewed by an agency official. Their decisions are final until or unless one of the participatory parties files an appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
To learn more about how our Postal Service Board of Contract appeals attorney Virginia clients recommend may be of assistance to you, contact us at The Federal Practice Group to schedule a consultation.