Military Attorney Camp Pendleton
Military Attorney Camp Pendleton
Whether you have been courts-martial or are facing other legal matters as an active duty, retired, or reserve military service man or woman, you have the right to retain a military attorney Camp Pendleton trusts.
At The Federal Practice Group, we have decades of experience in military law. We know the procedures, laws, and ways of the military, and can fight on your behalf. Our education began on the field, and this has given us a unique perspective of how things work, and how to gain respect in the military courtroom.
As a military attorney near Camp Pendleton, we implement a fearless determination that is recommended by our colleagues. Equipped to handle military matters of all magnitudes, we have helped clients in the United States, as well as, those who are stationed in other countries. With state of the art technology, we often work remotely through video and teleconferencing. However, we are also able to travel when needed. Rest assured, we are familiar with challenges and complex matters and we won’t let them get in the way of your freedom and your future.
Military cases are tough and incomparable to civilian cases. A Camp Pendleton military attorney from The Federal Practice Group will have the tenacity, knowledge, skills, and strategy you need to fight your case. We are recognized for having faced and conquered some tough odds. Our experience is vast, and includes:
- Court martial
- UCMJ representation
- Discharge upgrades
- Board of correction of records
- Military academy disenrollment
- AWOL defense
- USERRA issues
- Correction of military records
- Disability retirement
- General representation
- Military appeals
If you would like to talk with a Camp Pendleton military attorney, please complete the form on this site, or call our office.
Know Your Rights
When you have been charged as a member of the military, your freedom, job, and reputation will be vulnerable. At The Federal Practice Group a military attorney near Camp Pendleton from our team has provided legal counsel to numerous servicemen and women. Part of this counsel includes educating the client about their rights which are as follows:
- You do not have to make a statement to anyone, this includes your commander.
- It is your right to speak with a military attorney, regardless of having been charged with a crime.
- You have the right to have your military attorney at your side whenever you do talk.
- It is your right to refuse consent to a search.
- You can refuse a polygraph test.
Many military convictions are the result of statements or confessions made to agents or investigators during an interrogation. If you are being asked to give a statement, you should consult a military attorney immediately. If you ask for this, the interrogation must legally stop. This is the only way that an interrogation can cease.
Remember, these are your rights. Even if you are innocent, you should always exercise these rights because you CAN. Talk with a military attorney now.
When You Need a Military Attorney
If you are an active service member and have been charged with a crime, you need an experienced Camp Pendleton military attorney to represent you in your court-martial and other legal proceedings. The Federal Practice Group can also protect your rights if you find yourself in a legal situation that could end badly if you proceed on your own. If you agree to a plea deal without legal counsel, it may not be the best deal for you but you won’t know that. The wrong decision can have long term negative ramifications.
If you choose to have a free military lawyer represent you, they may not have the interest or resources to fully protect your rights. When you hire a Camp Pendleton military attorney from our firm, you can be confident that you will be an active participant in your own defense. You will be apprised of all your options and you will have an experienced and skilled litigator by your side.
We Protect the Rights of Military Service Members
There are many reasons why service members may require the legal services of a trusted Camp Pendleton military attorney. The Federal Practice Group can represent you if you have been charged with a crime of any kind, including the following:
- Sexual crime. If you have been accused of sexual assault or another type of sexual crime, contact us. From the moment we take your case, we will begin protecting your right to a fair judicial process.
- Violent crime. Whether you are accused of hurting a civilian or a fellow service member, you will need top-notch legal representation. The risk of a guilty verdict is too high to trust your defense to a free military lawyer who will have little invested in your outcome.
- Non-judicial punishment such as Mast, Summary Court-Martial, Office Hours, or Article 15.
- Special or General Court-Martial
Call The Federal Practice Group First and Talk to Our Camp Pendleton Military Attorney
If any of the following scenarios have occurred, before you agree to anything, call us first. As a client of The Federal Practice Group, your best interests will be protected. Talk to our military attorney immediately if any of the following is true for you:
- You are under investigation but you have no idea why or what their focus is, and you cannot get any information about your situation from your superiors.
- You have been asked for your permission to search your personal vehicle, your computer, your home, your locker, or other private property.
- You have been strongly advised or requested to write a signed statement about your version of events.
- You signed a sworn statement against your will or when you did not understand the possible repercussions of signing that statement.
- Your Judge Advocate General’s Corps lawyer insists that you agree to a dishonorable discharge though you wish to continue serving your country and you are innocent of the accusation against you.
- You have been advised to take a polygraph test.
- You are being promised a deal to settle the charge against you but they refuse to put their offer into writing.
The Federal Practice Group has represented the Navy, Marines, Army, Airforce, Coast Guard, and Reserve service members. Regardless of what you are facing, we are here to help you. Give a military attorney Camp Pendleton relies on a call today to get started on a defense strategy that is durable, aggressive, and protects your rights.