Call Us Today:
(202) 862-4360

Internationally Recognized Trial Attorneys

Immigration Law Firm Washington D.C.

The experienced legal team at The Federal Practice Group has helped individuals and families from all over the world secure legal permission to enter the U.S. to travel, work, obtain an education, and simply live their lives. If you or someone you love would like to come to the U.S. to live or work, contact our Washington D.C. immigration law firm for guidance and assistance. If you are already in the U.S. and need assistance with your current situation, contact our Washington D.C. immigration law firm for help with maintaining your status, changing your status, or otherwise navigating the immigration system successfully. We understand the importance of being able to immigrate to the U.S. and how frustrating the process can be for those who apply on their own without the help of an immigration lawyer. Contact our Washington D.C. immigration law firm without delay to learn how we can help you make that process easier.

Here are just a few of the legal services that our Washington D.C. immigration law firm offers our clients:

Temporary residency employment-based work visas. If you have been offered employment within the U.S., you will need a work visa. It is a temporary visa and does not guarantee lawful permanent residency. Similar to this type of temporary resident visa are student visas, business visas, North American Free Trade Agreement visas, and seasonal worker visas.

Permanent residency employment-based work visas. Immigrants may obtain lawful permanent resident status (often referred to as a “green card”) if hired by a U.S. company to work in this country. There are five types of immigrant work visas, and our immigration lawyers can determine which one is right for your circumstances. They can also help you applying for one, including submitting all of the necessary paperwork.

Visa extensions. If your visa is set to expire but you would like to extend it in order to legally remain in the country for additional time, our immigration lawyers can assist you with this. Whether it is an employment or student visa you wish to extend, contact us as soon as possible in advance of your current visa’s expiration date. If it has already expired, contact our immigration lawyers to learn what options are available to you.

Family based immigration. If your loved one is presently in the U.S. on a visa or has legal residency, you may be eligible to join them through a family based immigration visa. If you are an immediate relative of the U.S. based individual, you may be able to move to the U.S. as soon as you receive approval and on the basis of being a non-immigrant until your application for an adjustment of status is complete. If you are not an immediate relative and are instead an adult child or a sibling, you will have to wait for a visa number to become available.

Call a DC immigration lawyer at our firm today to learn more details that are specific to your particular circumstances. We look forward to speaking with you.

Learn how our immigration can help you and your family—call The Federal Practice Group today.

Fighting for Justice

Connect with us in our D.C., Oklahoma, or California offices by calling the office number below. We'll provide you with the guidance and representation you need.

Do You Want to...