Internationally Recognized Trial Attorneys
DC Immigration Legal Representation
A Trusted Washington DC Immigration Lawyer
When you are looking for the right DC immigration legal representation, look no further than the Federal Practice Group. For years, we have been assisting individuals and families immigrate to the United States. For an immediate consultation, call us today.
Immigrating to the United States is not a matter to take lightly. It involves complex steps that must be done 100% accurately. For this reason, we recommend against navigating through the process without the assistance of DC immigration legal representation. At the Federal Practice Group, we know how to achieve your goals. Through due diligence and determination, along with our vast resources, we will seek to secure you and your family a favorable outcome. It is our objective to provide you with honest advice about your situation. This will help you to understand what you might expect, and assist you in making sound decisions.
By choosing the Federal Practice Group to be your immigration lawyer DC provides, please know that you will be compassionately supported. At the same time, you can expect no less than the aggressive advocacy that is often needed to get the right results. Our immigration lawyers are highly respected by our peers, and have received a number of honorable awards and accolades. If this is the kind of DC immigration legal representation you want, call the Federal Practice Group.
What We Can Help You With
Our firm can help you with the following immigration cases:
- Green Cards – If you would like to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States, you will need a Green Card. This can be pursued through a number of channels. Once you have resided in the U.S. for so long, permanent residency is possible through an adjustment of status or by applying at the consulate or embassy in your home country.
- Asylum – If you have fled your country out of fear, based on religion, political view, national origin, race, etc, you may be able to apply for Asylum in the U.S.
- Visas – Whether you intend on working, studying, or even visiting the U.S., you may need a visa. There are many different visa options available. By having DC immigration legal representation, you can feel more confident in knowing a visa to the U.S. is likely.
- Citizenship – Immigrants may be eligible for U.S. citizenship if they meet the requirements. It is very important to consider having an immigration lawyer in DC at your side.
- Deportation – If you have violated your visa status, committed a crime, or entered the U.S. illegally, you can be deported. Our firm may be able to help you.
Let Us Help You with Your Immigration Case
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than helping families unite or stay in the country they love just as much as us. If you would like to know more about how DC immigration legal representation from the Federal Practice Group can help you, call us now.