federal acquisition regulations
The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is the primary set of rules and regulations that control all aspects of the government procurement process, both before and after the contract is awarded. In addition to the FAR, several federal agencies have their own set of regulations designed to supplement and augment the FAR.
Some of these acquisition supplements include:
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- General Services Acquisition Regulation Supplement (GSARS)
- National Aeronautics Space Administration FAR Supplement (NASFARS)
FAR ATTORNEYS, YOU CAN TRUST
The Federal Practice Group offers legal representation, drafting and filing for a wide range of potential issues that may arise such as:
- Conflicts of interest
- Qualifications of prospective contractors
- Contracting by negotiation
- Application of labor laws
- Contract financing, bonds, and insurance
- Foreign acquisitions
- Requirements of sealed bidding, bid protests, disputes, and appeals
We understand the needs of government contractors and work one-on-one with our clients to provide them with the knowledge and tools both to utilize all of the benefits available to their companies and to avoid potential pitfalls for contractors unfamiliar with FAR requirements.
CONTACT THE FEDERAL PRACTICE GROUP
The attorneys at the Federal Practice Group have over a century of combined experience successfully assisting federal government contractors through the most difficult periods of their lives and careers.