Call Us Today:
(202) 862-4360

Employment Based Immigration

Experienced Immigration Attorneys


There are many businesses and companies that utilize international labor to fill a number of positions.  It is therefore important to understand the strict laws and quotas for immigration and naturalization that exist for American companies seeking to hire foreign labor. Without the guidance of an immigration attorney who understands the necessary steps for hiring internationally, you could risk the well-being of both your company and the foreign workers it employs.  

Immigrant Visas

Our immigration attorneys are ready to help if your business wants to hire international workers via labor certification/PERM.  The relevant visas for this situation are:

  • EB-1(1): Immigrants of Extraordinary Ability
  • EB-1(2): Outstanding Professors and Researchers
  • EB-1(3): Multinational Executives and Managers
  • EB-2: National Interest Waiver

Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-immigrant visas often involve foreign investors and healthcare providers. Foreign investors and treaty traders require E-visas aimed at encouraging economic exchange between the United States and applicable countries. Healthcare professionals typically need J-1 waivers or, for temporary nurses, H-1C visas.

Other non-immigrant visas that are commonly used in employer immigration are:

  • H Visa
  • H-1 Visa: Temporary Workers
  • H-1B/B-1 in Lieu of H-1B
  • L-1: Intra-Company Transferees

The immigration attorneys at the Federal Practice Group are here to assist you. For more information about immigrant and non-immigrant visas, contact us today to schedule a consultation with an expert attorney.


Fighting for Justice

Connect with us in our D.C., Oklahoma, or California offices by calling the office number below. We'll provide you with the guidance and representation you need.

Do You Want to...