Mr. Alexander Tsao's current practice primarily focuses on business litigation, commercial litigation, complex real estate and corporate transactions, personal injury and tort law, and Eb-5/Regional Center immigration consulting. With a diverse legal background that includes working as a Senior Associate for one of the most prestigious law firms in the country, he represents a wide array of clients in his practice.
Alexander Tsao previously served in the United States Marine Corps and was a Special Assistant to the U.S. Attorney at Parris Island. He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal for services as Chief Civil Law Officer and Military Justice Officer from Marine Corps Recruiting Depot, Parris Island.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Loyola Marymount University, Alexander Tsao received his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. He is an Honor Graduate of the Naval Justice School in Newport, Rhode Island and is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Served as part of outside counsel on a successful multi-million dollar lawsuit.
- Appealed against one of the largest financial institutions in the country.
- Served as lead counsel in a multi-million dollar commercial dispute against one of the largest financial institutions in the country.
- Served as lead trial counsel in over seventy federal criminal cases.
- Counsel to a large east coast based developer/fund manager in the management of west coast real estate acquisitions.
- Consulted on mixed use development and real estate finance Regional Centers participating in the investment based immigration program of USCIS.
- Part of outside counsel for a public entity on its statewide project involving the transfer of hundreds of courthouses and related assets throughout California.
- Served as part of outside counsel on the administration and operation of a loan program for one of the largest corporations in the world